Next week, underground duct bank construction will continue at the following locations in Beverly:
- — Broadway
- —- Between Rantoul Street and Dr. Kowalski’s office.
- —- Between 29 Broadway and Milton Street.
- —- Endicott Street between Abbot Street and Thorndike Street.
- — Hale Street.
- —- Between Atlantic Avenue and Bancroft Street.Between Bancroft Street and Dane Street.
- —- Between Lothrop Street and Willow Street.
- East Lothrop Street.
- —- Between Parsons Drive and Smithson Drive.
- —- Between Corning Street and Smithson Drive.
- —- Between Cross Lane and Lakeshore Avenue.
Starting the week of February 5, crews working at the corner of Hale Street and Lothrop Street will begin to enter the intersection. Traffic at this location will be managed with the assistance of police details.
Work hours in Beverly are from 7:00AM to 4:30PM Monday through Friday. Please let us know about any upcoming deliveries or special events that we can prepare to assist you with.
Please note that parking may be limited and/or through-traffic may be detoured on the following streets: Hale, Abbott, Endicott, East Lothrop, Pleasant and Broadway. Residents will always be able to access their homes and driveways with assistance from police details, crew members, and traffic signage.
At times construction equipment generates noise that will be noticeable to abutters. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we perform these critical infrastructure upgrades.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact a member of our project outreach team by emailing us at info@BeverlyRegionalTransmissionReliabilityProject.com, or by calling our project hotline 1-833-238-4743.
The Beverly Regional Transmission Reliability Project Outreach Team*Please note, due to the complexities of underground construction, schedule is subject to change